Ryan DiPeri, CPA, MBA, MSA, MST
In his role as Tax Manager, Ryan is responsible for tax preparation and review, the resolution of tax notices, audits and penalty assessments. He also oversees Offshore Voluntary Disclosure filings and cases with the IRS.
Ryan participated in NJTV’s 2018 Tax Season Lunch and Learn Facebook Live, where he answered tax-related questions from Facebook viewers live in studio. Serving on the firm’s Newsletter Committee, he reviewed and authored articles relating to changes in the tax code under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Ryan represents the firm at the Essex County Bar Association Estate, Gift and Trust Committee meetings each month and has been quoted by publications on tax-related matters in business publications such as New Jersey Business and NJBIZ.
Ryan is a licensed CPA (Certified Public Accountant) in the State of New Jersey. He is a member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants and is also a member of the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
He earned a B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) in economics from Drew University, an MBA (Master of Business Administration) in finance, an MSA (Master’s Degree, Accounting) and an MST (Master of Science in Taxation) from Fairleigh Dickenson University.
Ryan and his family reside in Passaic County.
Education & Certifications
- B.A. in Economics, Drew University
- MBA, Finance (Master of Business Administration) Fairleigh Dickenson University
- MSA (Master’s Degree, Accounting) Fairleigh Dickenson University
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant in the State of New Jersey)
- Tax Preparation and Review
- IRS, State Income Tax and Residency Audit Representation
- Collection Agreements and Resolution of Notices
- Foreign Disclosure and Compliance
- Gift and Estate tax planning
- Litigation support
- NJCPA (New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants)
- AICPA (American Society of Certified Public Accountants) – Tax Section Member