Adam Koomer, CPA
Manager, Accounting & Auditing
Adam is an accounting and auditing manager who provides audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to a diverse client base, including manufacturing and not-for-profits organizations (private schools and Qualified Settlement Trusts). Adam performs audit, compilation, reviews and agreed upon procedure engagements. He also works with clients on tax planning issues and is responsible for tax preparation and review for businesses, organizations and individuals.
Adam is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in the State of Connecticut. He is a member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
Adam earned a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy from Rutgers College – New Brunswick. He continues his education through regular CPE and educational seminars.
Adam and his family reside in Union County.
Education & Certifications
- B.S. in Accountancy, Rutgers College, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant in the State of Connecticut)
- Business Consulting
- NJCPA (New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants)
- AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Private Schools
- Qualified Settlement Trusts