In compliance with Governor Murphy’s recent Executive Order, protocols have been put in place to ensure the maintenance of our team’s safety. At this time, our policy advises against visitors coming to the office. All of us at Bederson remain focused on helping you manage risk, maximize value and navigate confidently in this new business environment. As always, we will stay in close contact with you and advise of updates as they arise.
Updates and Resources
Below are timely links to news updates and resources for small businesses. Please contact us with any questions. We are at your service.
- Nov. 21 Deadline Nears to Register for Economic Impact Payment: Some People Can Claim Special Credit Next Tax Filing Season (November 17) – Click here
- Governor Murphy Announces Additional $60 Million to Fulfill Pipeline of Small Business Grant Applications (November 11) – Click here
- SALT Workaround Approved by IRS (November 10) – Click here
- Phase 3 of the NJEDA Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program is closed (November 9)- Click here
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number Important Reminders (November 9) – Click here
- New Jersey COVID-related tax information (Updated November 17 ) – Click here
- Deadline to request Economic Impact Payment is Nov. 21 – Get My Payment FAQs (Updated November 13) – Click here
- SBA and Treasury Announce Simpler PPP Forgiveness for Loans of $50,000 or Less- U.S. Department of the Treasury (October 8) – Click here
- Simpler PPP Loan Forgiveness Application (October 8) – Click here
- Coronavirus Tax Relief for Businesses and Tax-Exempt Entities (Updated November 9) – Click here
- SBA Coronavirus Economic Relief Options Including Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL), SBA Express Bridge Loans, and SBA Debt Relief. (Updated September 2)
- IRS announces rollover relief for required minimum distributions from retirement accounts that were waived under the CARES Act (September 19 ) – Click here