To our valued clients and associates,
In compliance with Governor Murphy’s Executive Orders, protocols have been put in place to ensure the maintenance of our clients’ and team’s safety. At this time, our policy advises against visitors coming to the office. All of us at Bederson remain focused on helping you manage risk, maximize value and navigate confidently in this new business environment. As always, we will stay in close contact with you and advise of updates as they arise.
Updates and Resources
Below are timely links to news updates and resources for small businesses. Please contact us with any questions. We are at your service.
- Payroll Protection Program has been extended to May 31 (April 6) – Click here
- Updated details for May 17 filing due date including extension to make IRA contributions (March 29) – Click here
- New Jersey’s State income tax filing and payment due date for individuals will be extended from April 15 to May 17 per Governor Murphy’s March 19, 2021 press release (March 19) – Click here
- IRS extends tax filing and due date deadline for individuals (not including those who pay estimated taxes) from April 15 to May 17 – (Updated April 28) – Click here
- The IRS “Where’s My Refund” tool was updated 2/22 with projected refund deposit dates for many taxpayers (Updated May 7) – Click here
- IRS/Treasury disburses 90 million Economic Impact Payments from the American Rescue Plan (Updated April 30)- Click here
- Coronavirus tax relief and Economic Impact Payments (Updated April 15)- Click here
- FAQs for lenders and borrowers participating in the PPP Program (Updated April 21) – Click here
- New Jersey COVID-related tax information (Updated April 16 ) – Click here
- Simpler PPP Loan Forgiveness Application ( Expires December 31, 2023) – Click here
- Coronavirus Tax Relief for Businesses and Tax-Exempt Entities (Updated April 15) – Click here