To our valued Clients and Associates,
We are all encouraged by the reopening of so many of our community’s businesses and Governor Murphy’s recent Executive Order. At this time, wearing a mask is mandatory in all of the common areas of our building and it is also required of all visitors to our office. In order to ensure everyone’s safety, at present, we are limiting the number of visitors to our office. We appreciate everyone’s understanding and remain, and as always, at your service.
Updates and Resources
Below are timely links to news updates and resources for small businesses. Please contact us with any questions.
- FAQs for lenders and borrowers participating in the PPP Program – Effective June 8 – Click here
- IRS reminds taxpayers living and working abroad of June 15 deadline (June 2) – Click here
- Interest rates remain the same for the third quarter of 2021 (June 2) – Click here
- Employee tax credits for employee paid leave due to COVID-19 (June 2) – Click here
- Coronavirus-related relief for retirement plans and IRAs questions and answers April 27- Click here
- Coronavirus Tax Relief for Businesses and Tax-Exempt Entities (Updated May 25) – Click here
- The IRS “Where’s My Refund” tool was updated 2/22 with projected refund deposit dates for many taxpayers (Updated May 14) – Click here
- IRS/Treasury disburses 90 million Economic Impact Payments from the American Rescue Plan (Updated April 30)- Click here
- Coronavirus tax relief and Economic Impact Payments (Updated May 26)- Click here
- Simpler PPP Loan Forgiveness Application ( Expires December 31, 2023) – Click here