As our entire team is now working from the office, protocols are in place to ensure the maintenance of everyone’s safety. At this time, our policy advises against visitors coming to the office. All of us at Bederson remain focused on helping you manage risk, maximize value and navigate confidently in this new unfolding business environment. As always, we will stay in close contact with you and advise of updates as they arise.
Updates and Resources
Below are timely links to news updates and resources for small businesses. Please contact us with any questions. We are at your service.
- Coronavirus Tax Relief for Businesses and Tax-Exempt Entities (Updated September 15) – Click here
- New Jersey COVID-related tax information (Updated September 15 ) – Click here
- Economic Impact Payment – Get My Payment FAQs (Updated September 4) – Click here
- SBA Coronavirus Economic Relief Options Including Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL), SBA Express Bridge Loans, and SBA Debt Relief. (Updated September 2)
- IRS Launches BBA (Bi-partisan Budget Act) Centralized Partnership Audit Regime Webpage (September 1) – Click here
- NJEDA to Provide $15 Million in New CARES Act Funding to Businesses in Counties that Received No Direct Federal Aid (August 11) – Click here
- IRS announces rollover relief for required minimum distributions from retirement accounts that were waived under the CARES Act (August 3) – Click here
- IRS Backlog and Notices Update (August 20) – Click here
- Frequently Asked Questions about PPP Loan Forgiveness (August 11) – Click here
- EZ Forgiveness and Revised Full Forgiveness Applications for Paycheck Protection Program Loans (August 13) – Click here