To our valued clients and associates,
At this time, wearing a mask is recommended in all of the common areas of our building and it is also required of all visitors to our office. In order to ensure everyone’s safety, at present, we are limiting the number of visitors to our office. We appreciate everyone’s understanding and remain, and as always, at your service.
Updates and Resources
Below are timely links to news updates and resources for small businesses. Please contact us with any questions.
- FAQs for lenders and borrowers participating in the PPP Program (July 29) – Click here
- Interest rates remain the same for the third quarter of 2021 (June 2) – Click here
- Employee tax credits for employee paid leave due to COVID-19 (Updated August 17) – Click here
- Coronavirus-related relief for retirement plans and IRAs questions and answers April 27- Click here
- Coronavirus Tax Relief for Businesses and Tax-Exempt Entities (Updated August 19) – Click here
- The IRS “Where’s My Refund” tool was updated 2/22 with projected refund deposit dates for many taxpayers (Updated August 26) – Click here
- Coronavirus tax relief and Economic Impact Payments (Updated August 6)- Click here
- Simpler PPP Loan Forgiveness Application ( Expires December 31, 2023) – Click here